Sunday 31 October 2010

A few more cards, this one a birthday card for a friend. again based on a Kirsty Wiseman sketch.



2 more thankyou cards, these are also based on Kirsty's weekly sketches.



the final 2 thankyou cards, these were just thrown together with leftovers, not based on any sketches. This makes 8 cards now that i can give to the carers that are coming in to help with invalid boy.



this is my work from the free Art,Heart & Healing course, run by Willowing. Link button just there on the left. This is lesson 2 part 1.
A board book, gessoed and a photograph transferred on using gel medium.

Then coloured with neocolors,text and prismas.



Left side



right side, the photo on this side isn't as clear, but it wasn't a great photo to start with. In real life you can just about make out the image.



Here are the treat bags I made for tonight, just sheets of coloured paper folded up into bags and filled with sweeties and plastic bats and rats.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy...loove the little halloween bags and I STILL haven't started my willowing yet - got my crayons yesterday...just hoep my pencils arrive tomorrow!!!...Enjoy the rest of Halloween!!! Kirsti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a cutie - i hav edecided to indulge in Tam's freebie - haven't looked at week twos vids yet tho'

    love what you have done...(did I miss your post of your week one?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was 6 in that photo, with my hair in bunches...today I am 40 and my hair is still in bunches hahahaha

    Not finished lesson 1 yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love all what you have done! Gorgeous board book!

    ReplyDelete