Friday 11 February 2011

52 weeks page 6

I sprayed my page with dylusions inks, added some hearts and sprayed again over them. then outlined the hearts with red pencil.



Added this writing...

Infatuation . is a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart, which weakens the brain,causes eyes to sparkle,cheeks to glow and lips to pucker.




I sprayed the back with the same inks and masks.




and added my journalling.



Go see what Amy.Ketsia and Donna have done with their pages...links in the side bar --->>> over there on the right.

2 comments:

  1. love it love it, see you monday if not before - Niall and i are knocking a wall down tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm ... I wonder who you were thinking of when you created this page. Lol. Fab work honey.

    ReplyDelete