Friday 26 October 2012

Postcard Challenge

wk 43 .. Finland...

Super quick one from me this week as I am really busy making samples for an upcoming demo for Letraset..

So Finland, I didn't get chance to do any research, however I knew that I wanted to do one of my favourite bands..

Nightwish... as they are from Finland..

Here they are..






and the really exciting bit is that I get to go see them live in 9 days!!!

So my page is the Finnish flag with Nightwish written across it..


and my card is based on one of their albums, with a scan of part of my ticket on it...

so,so excited, can't wait to see them. Though I am not keen on their current lead singer, but still it should be an awesome gig.




HERE IS WHERE YOU LINK UP.. please only link if you are taking part in the postcard challenge.







10 comments:

  1. Enjoy the concert, Darcy. I'll have to look them up more on itunes!! Liked the sample...and liked how you used your ticket in your art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Guess your feeling a bit better then? If not...this gig should lift your energy levels nucely :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your concert Darcy! Nothing like a good night out.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gone with a different Finnish group this week. Enjoy your concert. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linky not there? My link http://daydreambeliever-gina.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/lady-opheliafrom-russia-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok - link up here'age

    http://tinyurl.com/9shgomy

    Love your card & fixN to listen the band

    seems music is in the Air this week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My linky is on my blog:
    www.thevivere.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do not know this band, enjoy the concert.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry to hear you are not feeling well. hope you enjoy your concert.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG my card is pretty darn cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete