Wednesday 4 February 2015

Launch Night #4. Sara Naumann

Tonight we have 3.. yes THREE collections for you. First up is the very beautiful Sara Naumann and her fabulous new stamps, full of interesting text and shapes. I personally am a big fan of Sara's stamps and find myself turning to them time and again. 

Here are the new stamps. 




oooooooh they make me squeal a lil bit just looking at them.. All these stamps are available now from your favourite PaperArtsy retailer. 

Here is a fabulous video showing some samples made with Sara's stamps.. 



Come over to the PaperArtsy blog and see all the fantastic samples. 

Keep watching, there will be another collection being launched in just 15minutes... from MEEEEEEEE!

Darcy x


1 comment:

  1. As I said on the PA blog I thought I only wanted the Paris set......wrong!!!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete