Monday 28 September 2015

Snowman Tag

Hi everyone, here is a cute Snowman Tag, love this lil guy!


It starts with a blend of Spanish Mulberry, Mermaid and Beach Hut. 


I brayered on some white then I added snowlakes from EDY04 using Mermaid. 


I painted some tissue white and stamped the snowman from EDY15,  coloured him in and added stickles and liquid pearls. 




The text is stamped onto smoothy painted with Spanish Mulberry, white dots were added with a posca pen. 



Some larger dots of white were added around the tag with Snowflake Fresco paint and the end of a paintbrush. 


Grab a snowman stamp for yourself from your favourite PaperArtsy retailer. 
Darcy x

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute snowman & a gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, this snowman, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, cute! Can't wait to get mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag - I don't rightly understand the snowman - but I am old and rather stuck in my ways!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete