Tuesday 9 February 2016

Acetate Tag

hi everyone, here is the first of my samples that show the latest releases of my  PaperArtsy Eclectica³ stamps. I have lots to show you, so do keep popping by here for more ideas. 

I began with a #8 tag. on this I swiped Tango and Cherry Red in stripes. once dry I stamped the text from EDY17 using Red Geranium Archival ink, 

Next I added the Cherry Blosson tree from EDY19 using Black Archival ink

To the little clusters of flowers I added dots of  Smurf paint. 

I then cut a piece of thick acetate to the same size as the tag. Over this I added a strip of ribbon that had been dipped in Cherry Red. this was stuck on with double sided tape. 

On smoothy card, painted with Smurf, I first stamped the same text using Cornflower Archival ink, then I stamped the large flower from EDY17. The centre was retamped onto card painted with Cherry Red, and the leaves were stamped onto Baltic Blue. 

The two tags are held together with blue cord, but I found that the other end kept swinging apart, so the bottom ends of the tags are held together with double sided tape. 

Finishing touches are a brad, some white Posca pen dots and some liquid pearls. 

All my new stamps and stencils are available now from your favourite PaperArtsy retailer. 

Darcy x