Saturday 7 June 2014

Where am I?

Today I am on my way to Doncaster,spending the day with my mate Gillian and meeting up with Mark and Emma from PaperArtsy. Tomorrow we are all working the stamping and papercrafting show at the Doncaster Dome. 

If you are in the area then do come and see us, it is a great show, really friendly, and this year is the 10th anniversary of the show. Come by the PaperArtsy stand and see us demoing all our latest products. 

Speaking of new products, I have been playing with some new pens. They are fibre tipped, water soluble pens by Caran d'Ache. I made a whole load of samples with them, here is one.. They are available from PaperArtsy HERE...


To see all the other samples I made pop over to the PaperArtsy blog, and if you want to see the samples in person then come to Donny tomorrow. 

Darcy x

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Darcy! I've just seen all your fabulous samples over on the PaperArtsy blog. So looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant sample (and so are the others) Can't wait to try these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful samples Darcy, bet these pens sell out within an hour lol:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really gorgeous Darcy, I'm off seeing that better and how you use these new pens... :) have a great week-end at the show! Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful. Hope you all had a lovely day today, enjoy tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful. Love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete