Saturday 17 May 2008

New sock monster, this has been made for a friend who is expecting a baby girl soon.



I also rescued an old battered and rusty tin from being thrown out, I gave it a new lease of life and made it look pretty again, cos we all need to look pretty right? So now it has a new purpose in life...besides being pretty...it now holds some of my clear stamps from Banana Frog.



I have also finished a 7 gypsies book kit, just need to add photos to it, will take pics when it is done. hmm what else? I got a new camera,a Canon eos 400D...I have no idea how to use it, any tips much appreciated. I also just got a huge box of yarn from usa, as soon as I have the right sized needles I shall begin making a bag for my brothers wedding. I only have about a million needles, but not the right size of course. Oh and my other brother had a baby girl, she is called Phoebe and she is sooooooh cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment