Saturday 2 May 2009

Crikies, I have been procrastinating all week about some Christening cards that I needed to make. I need them for tomorrow(2nd)It is now 11.40pm on the 1st and I just finished them. Talk about mojo leaving the building, I think mine left the solar system. I had no inspiration all week, I do have other stuff on my mind just now, but still you would think I could come up with a couple of cards. I trawled the net looking for ideas, in all my fave places, all my fave blogs...but nothing.

So today they absolutely had to get done, I had even left it too late to go out and buy some lol After 4 hours, a bin full of rejects and a lot of swearing i finally had one done, and then hey presto the other one came together in no time.


They are for 2 little girls,sisters, neither of them a baby. So I wanted to do something a little more girlie/grownup, I also didnt want to make them overly religious, so I just popped a bible inbetween the flowers.







Insides





No comments:

Post a Comment