Friday 3 September 2010


I'm done!!! I aimed for 40 bags, but ran out of time and denim, so only 36 were done.

Here are the 16 drawstring bags for boys...


and the 20 long handle bags for girls.




and here they are all filled. We put sweets,toys,games,drawing books,pens,pencils and toiletries inside all the bags. Today they are setting off for Moldova, where they will be given to the children.


The guys are taking an internet dongle with them and will do their best to upload videos of the trip, they will be uploaded to this Youtube channel. at the moment you can see video clips from last years trip.

Thankyou for all your help and support.

13 comments:

  1. The bags are lovely - I am so happy to have contributed a little bit! You have done a great job! I am sure the kids will really appreciate these bags! I know they will because 40 years ago I was such a kid!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - you've worked so hard on these bags and they look terrific - they are going to LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ....they are amazing ...you really are so clever ...I am sure the recipients will be over the moon.... and will cherish them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so fabulous! What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhha

    with Cloooogggs onnnn
    weelll I Declare goin.

    hahahhah

    we both need sleep I suggest (but not together)

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you now have to go and lie down in a darkened room!.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are fabulous. Will keep my eyes posted for this years video :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am overawed at the amount of bags you've made. To think it took me 2 whole sewing days just to get that one done. Great job I'm sure they'll be loved

    ReplyDelete
  9. You truely inspire me! I will have to come up with something to do, so I will quit wasting my time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT JOB on those bags Darcy!!!

    ReplyDelete