Friday 22 April 2011

52 pages 2011

Page 16. nearby.

I started with maps, torn from a cheapy map book from the £1 shop. I covered both the back and the front.




Next I printed off some adorable and very kissable lips, I drew a tin of Vaseline Lip Balm...bear with me, this is going somewhere.




cut out the drawing and glued it down with my title....which is uber long, but i love it. Tis by Lord Tennyson.



Added some colouring and shading using Neocolours and the front is done.



I printed out my journalling, glued it to the map on the back and again coloured with neocolours.




6 comments:

  1. Love your nearby page - made me laugh!
    Hugs
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. This map page is stunning ...thanks for the journey to create it ...very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page Darcy :D MWAH! Loving the Tennyson verse, must look up the rest of the poem. My page is here XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love maps, so i love this page.
    here is my page: (and last week's)http://butterscape.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-love-all-elephants-but-especially.html

    yay.
    i dunnit.
    Xx,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for showing your process.

    Question -- is your equivalent of the US $1 shop called the pound shop? Because ours is the dollar store . . . just curious! :)

    ReplyDelete