Sunday 5 June 2011


 Had a weekend away to attend a 30th birthday party, obligatory hotel room photo...



A while ago I received a RAK from the lovely Rita, included were some fabby fat quarters with skulls on them. This is one of the pieces that I made into a little round handbag. I teamed it with some red fabric, and a white and grey stripe for the lining. The flower is made from a red zip and a green zip...how hard is it to find green zips with metal teeth??? very..apparently, I had to order this one from Ebay lol



This is the card I made for the birthday girl, it is not meant to look like her, other than she has blonde hair lol I drew the girl directly onto the card and coloured it with neocolorsII's.

I then added some music sheet to the background and added more neocolors, some stamping and some white acrylic.


Finally stamped the Happy Birthday onto a separate piece of paper, glued it on and coloured it, then edged it.






































I will catch up with WOYWWvisits and 52 pages tomorrow.xxx

4 comments:

  1. very beautiful, the card is just gorgeous as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a card....a unique work of art! Now that's a classy birthday treat :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab bag and I love the flower. Gorgeous card too :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete