Wednesday 11 September 2013

Weekly Face on Weds 2

 No steps by steps this week.sorry. I got so into this that I zoned out and completely forgot to take photos. Also I had no idea how this was going to turn out or if i would like it or keep it... I should have had more faith in myself, because as it turns out I love it.

All Daler Rowney Acrylic.


If you want to play along each Wednesday then feel free, anything goes as long as it is some sort of a face. Though do try and challenge yourself, maybe there are certain aspects of faces that you struggle with and feel you need more practice...concentrate on those, or maybe you want to try out a completely new medium or technique.

Maybe you are totally new to making faces, in which case go HERE... Jay is a wonderful artist and teacher, and at the moment he is posting free face templates on his blog for you to use. Print them, trace them, use them for painting practice or pencil shading practice. 



and if you go and SEE THIS POST you will find a great face tutorial. All last year he posted a face EVERYDAY, yes everyday for a whole year. Check out the rest of his blog.


4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted ANY faces on my blog today lol...and this one is fabulous :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too :) Especially all the different colours in her hair.

    I've played along using the Scribbler Too program.
    My face is here:)

    ReplyDelete