Once a month I go to an art group run by my friend Ms.Efemera ,this month she showed us her interpretation of a bird,I think it is based on one that was in somserset studio magazine. The bird is cut out of calico and then painted and decorated. I used promarkers to decorate mine. The birds are then wired onto bits of driftwood. I think I shall call mine Bob and hang him in a window somewhere.
The diy-ing has been non existent for a few days, I haven't felt great, the weather is so muggy and I seem to have a constant headache. But today I made myself make a card, I drew some Gaillardia and coloured them with promarkers, cut them out and mounted them onto a card.
I have 7 more sock monsters almost ready, they just need eyes and mouths. I am aiming to get 40 in total finished by next week when the convoy sets off.