Saturday 5 December 2009

This month at our art group we made this mini book,well when I say 'made' I 'started' mine and then gave up in favour of tea and biscuits. That was on Monday, I have just finished it. The idea and design was put together by Ms.Efemera.

The chipboard and acetate pages were cut out on the Big Shot. I covered mine with BG Scarlet's Letter. It was a 12x12 paper pack that I was using, you know the ones, they have a sheet of tags that never get used...so I added some tags inbetween the chipboard pages. This gave me a little more space for photos and also used up some of the flippin tags lol

I also used 7gypsies rub ons and stickers, and some flowers from Jean.

A book ring and some America crafts ribbon completes the ingredients. I filled it with photos taken at a Guillemots gig last year. The Banksy style images were painted on the walls of the club we were in for the gig.



















2 comments:

  1. I love the mini book and the photos fit so well with it - absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished!....looks fab... bring it next time for show and tell!

    ReplyDelete