Wednesday 2 February 2011

Do you remember the photo from THIS POST ? don't click if you are squeamish....lots of people clicked when I posted it and you all went 'eeeeeeeeewh'


well Derwent pencils thought it was a great photo and I won a tin of pencils from them lol and here they are, all shiny and new!



I have made myself an art portfolio, to keep sketches and paintings in. It was a rather large project and I took tons of photos, far too many for one post. So if I can ever get the 2min video to upload to youtube, I will show you the vid, and then post photos and destructions of how I made the various sections over the next few days.
This is the outside.
and this is the inside..
So if you need someplace to store your sketches, or you have a budding artist in the house, or a teenager going off to art college, you might want to check back here to see how i made it.

5 comments:

  1. That portfolio is absolutely gorgeous - please share how you made it soon - pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning portfolio....I am not an artist but it is always good to learn things so I will be back in the next days to see how you made it!
    Lovely, lovely art!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on Derwent for sending you some freebies for the ewwwwww pic :) Although I was one of the few who didn't ewwwww, plenty of stretched lobes in my house, used to them.

    That portfolio is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I have resisted stretching my lobes... I have heard it can smell bad. But I heard the same thing about septums and mine smells like normal.
    2.WTF free pencils?!
    3. I LITERALLY had a dream about the portfolio last night, so I guess I need to get busy and copy that guy...
    The thing is that I couldn't understand jackSHIT (i said shit on your blog) on multiple call, so I will have to ask you some stuff all over again.
    Sound good?
    Rock on.

    ReplyDelete