Friday 15 April 2011

52 Pages 2011

Puddles... I swiped the page with pale blue ink, then using one my new Mitzi stencils i added the spots/puddles.


On the back, I inked first and then using another stencil I added the rain clouds...


then I totally forgot to take photos....

I added some paper that had been previously coloured with spray inks, and it had inky puddles an blotches on it. On top of that I added wellies and a dress cut from a catalogue. I painted in the puddle and the splashes with acrylic. Glued on the title...I love this title!!!


Quickly scribbled my journalling on the back...all done.


7 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I'm right with you on the sploshing,diving and jumping right in! More power to your knees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous puddle page Darcy! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun - just sent you a copy of the e-mail to your address you sent again! If you don't get it can you leave a comment with it again in case it wasn't right the first time, if that makes sense! Hope you're having a good day! Can't wait for the next prompt - finally caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splashtastic page Darcy, and I totally agree with your journalling comments. Sounds just like me, and I am so enjoying getting muddy with you :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab page Darcy, love your journlaing too.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. yuh. I love the title too.

    this page is a good thing.

    I like it.

    p.s.
    i finally finihsed mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. god. shit.
    i mean i
    FINISHED
    mine.

    jesus.

    i'll post it tomorrow when I'm not faced.

    ReplyDelete