But thats ok, I like the melty look. I also had my text sorted, just needed an image. I spent hours of my life that I will never get back looking for something suitable. I gave up and used these. Thought I would be clever and print them on tissue paper again, used a bit of white that was hanging around, and it missed the tissue paper and printed half on the backing paper...pfft So because i couldn't be bothered to get my box of tissue paper out and find another white piece, I used some dressmaking pattern tissue. turned out lovely... well after getting it jammed in the printer, which then needed a bit of poking. just cos i did it once ok, and just cos Amy copied me, doesn't mean it is a foolproof technique ok...just saying!
so I tore out the image and the word, and glued the on. Instant disappointment, it was all too dark. and got even darker when i sealed it all with matte medium. It would have been fine on white tissue, the pattern tissue was just too dark.
Undeterred i ripped up some brusho painted paper into strips and covered the back, adding in some water colour pencil. then I went to print out my journalling and the flippin printer would no longer recognize the ink cartridges...I am pretty sure this has nothing to do with the poking of earlier. So I had to write out my journalling, and I hate my writing, so I was getting more and more annoyed with the whole thing. I also kept getting bored with it and going to play on twitter, where a good friend was keeping me amused. I also zapped another bit of baby wiped and glued that to the back. i really do like the melty texture...
I went back to the front, added my title...blah blah really hate it can't be bothered etc
and the journalling on the back.
so yeah, a bit of an epic fail...and I might need a new printer!
ohhh ffs, now blogger has my text and photos all over the shop...I give in! Edit to add...Printer is working again but I have run out of ink!