Wednesday 21 September 2011

52 pages 2011

Page 35. Wilderness...playing catch up here.

I started by printing this photo that I took in Barnard Castle 3 years ago. I glued it to the page and washed over it with green.














Then I stencilled over it with green acrylic, using this new tree stencil by Crafters Workshop.














Next I added some leaf masks and dabbed more paint over them. I did the leaves on the back of the page too.















this is the back...














I then printed out the original photo again, and cut out the doors and windows, adding them to the leafy page.















I added a little white acrylic around the doors and windows then added my stamped title.














I printed my journalling, edged it with a trusty brown promarkers and glued it to the page, adding a little colour wash over it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the clever way you used the photo twice, creating a wonderfully deep and layered look, fab page Darcy xxx

    ReplyDelete