It finally came to me when I was looking at the photos of her new chickens.
So firstly I inked up the page using layers of Dylusions inks, and stencils and then splatters of acrylic ink.
next I added wall filler through stencils, and when dry I painted it..
Next i created the henhouse on separate card and attached to the page..
I created a hinged door for the front of the house, so that a poem could go inside..
close ups.. hen added to the door and then chicken wire stencil used over it..
heavy texture using wall filler for the sunflower, and pearl-ex paints used for shimmer.
extra hen on a watering can ..
and the tag I made to go with it..