Monday 30 July 2012

Online courses

So here are a few online courses being run by awesome people.

First up is the LIFE BOOK course, run by Tamara Laporte. As you know I am doing this course and I can highly recommend it. There is still time to sign up before registration closes on Sept 30th, it really doesn't matter that you would be behind, as you can download the lessons and work at your own pace. I am about 20 projects behind, and I know other friends who are even further behind, so you would be in good company lol I am loving the course, and I think you would love it too.

Next I received a heads up about this giveaway from the gorgeous KYLIE FOWLER Go on over to her blog and find out about the way that you can sign up for an online course and NAME YOUR OWN PRICE... how awesome is that, you have till 5th august. ( Kylie is one of the teachers on the course but also one of the Life Book teachers, and her lessons are wonderful)

Finally the awesome JAY is going to be doing some free demos on ustream on how to paint portraits using acrylics. Keep an eye on his blog for up and coming details of days and times.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up Darcy :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks for the blog..it shall be awesome!

    ReplyDelete