Monday 26 November 2012

Ornament toppers

So the season is almost upon us, those of you with children or grandchildren might be starting to wonder how you are going to keep them entertained. I have a few festive things that you and they can make.

First up is ornament toppers. I went to my local pound store and bought some cheap,plastic silver  baubles..8 for £1.

Next I drew out my shapes, they can be random shapes, spikey shapes, big or small...


Take your LETRASET metallic markers and colour in your shapes.  Punch a hole in the centre of each when you are done.


Take off the looped cap of the bauble and slip the images over the neck of the bauble .



Pop the cap back on and add some ribbon or string, remember that they too can be coloured using your markers.



there are so many images you could use, from geometric patterns to cute and whimsical..for added sparkle use some glitter glue accents on the man part of the bauble.



I will be blogging xmas ideas twice a week from now till xmas, so keep popping by here to see them and be in with a chance of winning some pens.

Also check out this amazing post by my friend Jay, a very talented artist. Today he played with AQUAMARKERS


3 comments: