Monday 11 March 2013

Hands and Feet


This month I have been playing with the brand new Limited Edition Spring/Summer colours, (available late March) they are great, not too bright but still with a freshness about them. Have you ordered yours?

I made this really simple project that you can do for yourself, or you can get the children involved. 

All you need is a sheet of paper and some pen lids,glue stick lids, tiny stamps..anything you can find that is round..


add to that the new markers from LETRASET...

and you end up with these..


Go one better and make a forever memory of your child or grandchild..


Get your doodling fix by using the LETRASET FINELINERS...


and end up with this great memory picture to hang in your childs bedroom.. Once framed this will fit into a standard 11x14 inches frame.

 Huge thanks to my neighbours and their little boy for allowing me to draw around him. My own son is at the other end of the country and at nearly 25 yrs old he isn't quite so little anymore lol


You can find all the step by step instructions and photos over on the LETRASET BLOG...

GIVEAWAY TIME...

I have a pack of these to giveaway..perfect colours for summer, fresh and zingy!



I ask you to do TWO things... please do both

STEP 1...Go to my post on the letraset blog and leave a comment....HERE...

STEP 2... Add your name to the linky list here on my blog.  

I will use a random number generator to pick a winner at midnight GMT Sunday 17th March 2013


only names in the linky list will be entered. 


9 comments:

  1. I don't know what a linky list is so I won't be winning anything but I already feel like a winner having seen this brilliant idea - thank you Darcy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose look up there at the end of my blog post there is a blue button that says add your link, just click that and add your name. x

      Delete
  2. this really is a cheerful and fun piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your doodling & a beautiful finished piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. These are beautiful and such a great idea! Thank you. I'm so glad I found this page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! why don't I ever think of awesome stuff like using found objects as stamps...so much easier than trying to draw all those tiny circles :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete