First I roughly added matte paint to some 160gsm card.
Then using a darker blue I stencilled bubbles using the bumping method.
next I used a mix of the JoFy stamps..yeah i know I am addicted to them.. I coloured them with LETRASET AQUAMARKERS...
Instead of cutting around the image as a whole I decided to cut it out so that parts were outside the rectangle. I simply drew a light pencil line between the flowers to work out where to cut.
I then attached the central image to my blank card which is just a bit bigger, so the cut out parts reach just to the edges.
Finally I doodled around the edges,added some white highlights and added the text.
Products Used..click thru for links