Friday 14 October 2016

Inktober

Every year during the month of October artists the world over come together to use the hashtag #inktober and share their artworks created using ink. 

See the blog of Jake Parker for more info. 

Here are my first week's worth of inky scribbles. I barely have time to join in as I am so busy, so these really are scribbles. 

I wanted to try out my Elegant Writer pen and a water spritzer.. so all my pieces so far use these. 

Day 1

Day 2


Day 3


Day 4


Day 5


Day 6


Day 7


Some subjects suit this better than others, I have also varied the amount of water used. It has been interesting watching these scribbles melt and blend, some went disastrously wrong and disappeared completely. 


My favourite by far from this batch is number 7 the tree. 

Darcy x





4 comments:

  1. they all look great, Darcy, what a good idea. I love the tree as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, but the beetles might be my favourites.

    ReplyDelete