I had seen one on this blog... that I knew would be perfect so I gave it a go. It turned out really sweet, even if i did get superglue on the bedsheets in the process....It was around 2am and I was sat in bed.
Excuse my model, she's having a bad hair day.
I used a length of zipper, some cream tape and some checked ribbon. made the roses and glued them onto an elastic hairband. Then added some beads.
I also put in a few stitches underneath as i am paranoid things will fall apart.
BTW the elastic hairbands I used are from Asda, they come in a pack of 3 and have some odd feeling rubbery grip stuff on one side to stop they sliding out of your hair.
I liked it so much when it was my Kirsty's birthday, I decided to make one for her too.
Also made her a tag..
and a card...