Friday 4 March 2011

52 pages

week 9 . Follow.

My friend DEDE, is incredibly generous, and always gives away a little prize on her ustream shows. often it is a set of starter ATC's, these are ATC sized bits of card that she has coloured and collaged, ready for you to add the finishing touches to. A while ago i won this set, along with a bit of coordinating patterned paper.

So firstly I painted my page with a matching colour scheme.




I stencilled some arrows onto the background, then i glued on one of the ATC starters, and an arrow cut from the paper.



Finally adding this text, as this is just what Dede does...



I follow her ustream shows, and watch whenever I can, they are lots of fun and i always learn something.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Darcy these are absoloutely gorgeous I love your choice in colours - thanks for the link as well, will have a look at the U stream videos later - I love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you lead too but this is a lovely follow up,

    DX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see how your page grows to completion....love it ..the colours are so strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done with the starters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Darcy, I had no idea you were into ATCs. I love Dede's artwork but I couldn't find her videos. Maybe she will post some links for us?

    ReplyDelete