Tuesday 11 December 2012

Table top tree..

Today I have a little tree project for you, it takes a bit of work, but would make a lovely table top decoration or centre piece.  It is coloured using Metallic markers ..

Here is the finished tree...




if you would like to see how I made it then go over to my tree post on the Letraset blog..

While you are there, leave a comment and then come back here and add your name to the linky widget, and you could win a set of Metallic markers. 

I am giving away this set.




so remember you must do TWO things.

1.  Go to this blog post.. and leave a comment

AND

2. Come back here and add your name to the linky widget below.







Giveaway will end at midnight GMT on Sun 16th Dec 2012





4 comments:

  1. Hi Darcy!

    WoOt, wOot! The metallic markers colors look amazing! I would love to win a set to use for writing as part of my art work. Thank you for this opportunity of participating such an amazing giveaway!

    ; )

    Elizabeth Aviles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tree Darcy...specially love the green marker..
    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking these projects, Darcy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darcy
    please can you let me have an email for a contact t thank at Letraset for my prize, please? DH through away the packaging!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete