Thursday 4 August 2016

Colour Mixing

The current topic over at PaperArtsy is colour Mixing, you can see the intro page HERE. You can also join in with the challenge from that page too. 

I have been documenting the topics in my junk journal, just like I did last year. 

I had some old colour mixed swatches left over from when we had limited edition paints. 


I coloured the pages and added a light pencil grid, then cut apart the swatches and glued them onto the page. 


With what was left of the swatch pages I cut out a little pooch.. 


and a little girl.. I used book pages for her face, arms and legs. 


in place they looked  a little lost.. 


so I added some stencilling tot he background. 


 All that was left to do was some shading and doodling. 




This was fun to do and its always good to use up leftovers. 

Darcy x

1 comment: