Sunday 29 March 2009

What's been happening ? well not a great deal really. We have had a few nice days and have been out for walks, taking lots of photos. We also had Mother's Day here in the UK, we went to Whitby for the day, to one of my fave restaurants, was a lovely day spent with my boy.

I made 3 sock monsters to go out to 3 little girls in Uganda, my dance teacher sponsors them, and they will go out in the next box of goodies she sends out to them.



I also made a set of 12 greetings cards for servicemen/women. This fabby girl used to be in the RAF, and she is collecting a ton of greeting cards that she will send out to soldiers serving abroad. they have no access to cards or stationery with which to write home to their families. So if you make cards and want to help, get in touch with her.






ummm what else? I got a new dress and new shoes. These are for my mum's 70th birthday party next weekend.

I made some socks for Ian for Easter, though a photo will have to wait.

Ian's niece had a baby boy the other day, welcome to the world baby Owen. Here is the card I made for him.



A couple of years ago my son bought me a wooden sign of my name, it was plain blue, so I have decorated it.



Last night I made another sock monster for the daughter of a friend.



I went shopping up at the farm shop and got molested by cows.




oh and I am officially addicted to promarkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment