Tuesday 10 March 2009

New pirate socks for me, just finished. It was a free pattern online, which I would link to but the author has taken down the link, thank godness I printed out a copy before she did that, as I started them last year, and only just got around to finishing them. I would have been well annoyed if I was stuck with only one sock LOL though in theory I could have worked out the pattern from the first finished one...but it would have been very tiresome lol

Not much else happening, I have beeen drawing lots of Manga lately, really need to practise my drawing skills,they were never brilliant, and I haven't drawn for years. Since i bought Ian some art supplies for Christmas, he has been sketchig and painting too, with Acrylics...we are a couple of saddos LOL sitting in each night drawing hahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment