Wednesday 8 April 2009

Howdydoodee!

Had a great weekend, saw lots of family. Pics on facebook.

Instead of a card for my Mum, I made her an exploding box filled with butterflies.it measures 6cmx6cmx12cm, the lid comes off and the butterflies are floating inside. I found this site, the lady here makes some lovely boxes, so i thought i would give it a go.

http://www.magic-boxes.com/index.htm





I also made her 3 gift tags for her pressies.





A couple of months ago I made this flip photo album for a special little friend of mine, i filled it with photos of him and his friends.






last week I decorated this little wooden box, turning it into a mini shrine...not to anything in particular, I don't worship birdhouses lol



Did some more hand drawn greetings cards.

1 comment:

  1. Darcy - I love the exploding box - the butterflies are fab:)

    Love Sarah xx
    .....

    Beautiful box, sure your Mum will love it.
    .....

    That box is just stunning Darcy! Love the book and cards too and that is a great way to use the wooden box!

    EmilyLovedHim
    .....
    Wow gorgeous box, love your blog
    vicki (danitydoll on UKS) xx
    .....
    Love your butterfly exploding box,its gorgeous! Voodoo Vixen
    .....
    Hi Darcy
    What a beautiful box - love the colours you've used.

    Your work is stunning and I love the mini shrine, it's gorgeous.

    Will be back to see more!

    Elaine x

    PS thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.

    Elaine x (magic boxes)
    .....

    ReplyDelete