I then used white acrylic to blank most of it out. I only painted lightly so that the text could still be seen, and I left some words unpainted (at random)
Then I sketched out a face..
and started to block in with watercolours..
I added more colours..
and then because these were watercolours over an acrylic base they aren't set in place, so I took a damp babywipe and dabbed some of the paint away. I then sprayed the page with hairspray to set it.
Not entirely convinced that I like this one. I am a complete novice when it comes to watercolours, and I really have no clue what I am doing with them. However, it was never meant to be a masterpiece so I shall call it done and move on.