Our prompt this week was to do a page of journalling, then paint over it, just leaving one word visible. So to start with I stuck in these printed journalling tickets. I then wrote all over the page.
Of course I won't show what I wrote, but this is the next stage. I painted over the whole page leaving just these few words free.
Well that looked pretty boring, so I added a few more layers of paint, dry brushing and stencilling.
...and that was ok, but it still needed more.. So I laid some leaf shaped masks over the words and then painted the rest of the page white.
I was liking it now, but it needed doodling. So I added the doodled, stripey border around each leaf.
But of course I now had white spaces, so I filled those with quick doodles of flowers and then painted them.
...and now it's all BAM! in your face lol so I am calling it done.