Monday 16 November 2015

Tissue Flowers

Hi everyone, here again with a project that could be done all year round.  I love these little tissue flowers. 


I started by blending Concrete, Mermaid and Captain Peacock onto a 6x6 canvas board. Then I added my new star stamp in Aquamarine archival, radiating out from the centre. 

The edge has a little Blueberry rubbed around it. 


At the bottom I stamped my new trees. The dots of snow are easily covered with a little more of the blue paints. 


I coloured them in using Pitt pens, then added a half wooden spool. This was painted with Blueberry and a scrap of card , first painted with Moonlight and then stamped with the side of the long bauble stamp. 



Next I painted some tissue paper. 


and stamped pout the circle image. 





I cut apart the circles and the sprayed each piece with water before scrunching them up. These were left to dry and then and layered up the colours, mounting them onto a scalloped circle of white card. 


Each flower had a length of wire inserted. 


Once these were trimmed to different lengths they were tied together with purple craft wire and then the ends were glued into the wooden spool.  Finally a tag was added. 


I felt the background needed a pop of colours so I flicked on some pink paint. 


Darcy x



7 comments:

  1. Love this, really love the tissue flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative...of course! Love the circles of stars in the background and the flowers are just fabulous. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bootiful Darcy.....pretty flowers! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely adorable, Darcy!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Darcy!!!!
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete